In this Postgraduate Certificate programme you’ll learn the skills needed to make high-level decisions that impact your organization’s current operations and financial future.
Learn to report and analyze financial transactions of corporations, how to assess risks and returns of alternative investments by analyzing reports of NZX 500 companies, in the following courses:
- NZ Business Environment
- Financial Decision Making
- Financial Accounting for Corporations
- Financial Management in Organizations
- Long Term Financial Management
- Programme Case(s): Exam and or Project
Individual courses are also available to complete for standalone certificates of achievement.